An-225 help. My Russian isn’t very good.

On the right hand side of the page, in the burgundy colored border, about 1/2 way down the page,  there is a little British flag, if you click on that it converts enough of the page to English to be functional. Not trying to be snarky, it is a small symbol and it took an minute to find it.

If you want a more complete translation of the website you can use Google translate. Easiest way to do so is using the Chrome web browser, else Google ruscale.ru and it will come up with links to the website with the option to translate. NOTE: most advanced, i.e. ordering functionality, probably won't work, but you can use this a way to be able to read more of the site. Like the stuff in the borders.

3 hours ago, VacGuy said:

On the right hand side of the page, in the burgundy colored border, about 1/2 way down the page,  there is a little British flag, if you click on that it converts enough of the page to English to be functional. Not trying to be snarky, it is a small symbol and it took an minute to find it.

I’m on an iPhone and for some reason the page is different.  I looked for the British flag before I made my post.  

Chris