Looking for Fightertown 1/48 scale decals 48008 F-14D Special D's , 48013 Desert Storm Nose Art

Hi everybody,

I am in urgent need to obtain Fightertown decals 48013 Desert Storm Nose art. Currently building Cat Snatch Fever, but had a little accident and all decals on the left side of the fuselage had to be stripped with the paint.

I would be happy with some scraps if you have left overs, but will pay really good money if you have a full set for sale. 

At the same time I am looking for other Fightertown set - 48008 F-14D Special D's. Also will pay good money for it.

If you happen to have both sets, I can send a brand new Tamiya F-14D 1/48 your way in exchange.

Thanks,

Peter

8 hours ago, Peter Kalinowski said:

Hi everybody,

I am in urgent need to obtain Fightertown decals 48013 Desert Storm Nose art. Currently building Cat Snatch Fever, but had a little accident and all decals on the left side of the fuselage had to be stripped with the paint.

I would be happy with some scraps if you have left overs, but will pay really good money if you have a full set for sale. 

At the same time I am looking for other Fightertown set - 48008 F-14D Special D's. Also will pay good money for it.

If you happen to have both sets, I can send a brand new Tamiya F-14D 1/48 your way in exchange.

Thanks,

Peter

There's also these https://hlj.com/1-48-scale-f-14-a-tomcat-decal-jolly-rogers-low-visibility-ver-mdkdc-12