The Modern Viper Guide, 2nd Edition!!!

Outstanding guys!!  Thanks!!

I know many are still waiting for theirs.  I fell WAY behind in shipping due to the quantity of orders.  I apologize for the delay.  I hope it's worth the wait.

Still waiting on mine, but I waited awhile to order, so that's to be expected, and I know it'll be 100% worth the wait! I've got a D and 4-5 C's, plus your Test Vipers and Heritage Vipers sheets that are just waiting on some better references! 🙂

On 4/25/2019 at 8:52 AM, jmel said:

Outstanding guys!!  Thanks!!

I know many are still waiting for theirs.  I fell WAY behind in shipping due to the quantity of orders.  I apologize for the delay.  I hope it's worth the wait.

My order status shows up on your website as shipped, but when I did a check on UPS, USPS and FedEx with my expected deliveries, I've got nothing coming my way.   Can you please look into this one for me? 

1 hour ago, Scott Smith said:

My order status shows up on your website as shipped, but when I did a check on UPS, USPS and FedEx with my expected deliveries, I've got nothing coming my way.   Can you please look into this one for me? 

I don't understand, Scott.  What is your specific question?  If it is showing as shipped on the shopping cart, it's on its way.

Jake

On 4/28/2019 at 11:02 AM, Jaypack44 said:

Still waiting on mine, but I waited awhile to order, so that's to be expected, and I know it'll be 100% worth the wait! I've got a D and 4-5 C's, plus your Test Vipers and Heritage Vipers sheets that are just waiting on some better references! 🙂

On second thought, I went back and double checked my emails - I noticed I have a receipt from PayPal, but when I log in to your site to check my order status, it doesn't show any recent orders; it may be that I signed in using a different email address than usual, but I can't find anything other than the PayPal receipt in any of the inboxes I can access currently. I'm guessing just a backlog in processing orders, but Just wanted to double check and make sure something didn't get screwed up on my end during the order process - the PayPal invoice is dated April 14, and I can pm/email if you need any other info. Items would have been the viper guide and a 1:48 a-10 sheet. If it's just a backlog in processing, feel free to disregard; regardless, I'm in no big hurry

Edited by Jaypack44
Changed wording

Mine popped up on Informed Delivery. Unfortunately, it was shipped April 25th from Trenton OH and arrived in Cincinnati today (May 1st),  a distance of roughly 40 miles. It still has to make it to my address in Wisconsin. I'm hoping the mule train picks up the pace a bit to arrive by July. I would have certainly paid for Priority Mail if offered.

Edited by Mr Matt Foley
5 hours ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Mine popped up on Informed Delivery. Unfortunately, it was shipped April 25th from Trenton OH and arrived in Cincinnati today (May 1st),  a distance of roughly 40 miles.

5 hours ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Isn't that crazy?  It isn't 40 miles from  here to Cincinnati.  Every once in a while I hear about this happening.  No wonder the USPS is losing money.......

8 hours ago, Jaypack44 said:

On second thought, I went back and double checked my emails - I noticed I have a receipt from PayPal, but when I log in to your site to check my order status, it doesn't show any recent orders; it may be that I signed in using a different email address than usual, but I can't find anything other than the PayPal receipt in any of the inboxes I can access currently. I'm guessing just a backlog in processing orders, but Just wanted to double check and make sure something didn't get screwed up on my end during the order process - the PayPal invoice is dated April 14, and I can pm/email if you need any other info. Items would have been the viper guide and a 1:48 a-10 sheet. If it's just a backlog in processing, feel free to disregard; regardless, I'm in no big hurry

Yeah, sorry.  I don't know who I'm talking to, so please email me your name and order number and I can look into it for you.

jmelampy2@twc.com

On 5/1/2019 at 9:49 PM, jmel said:

Isn't that crazy?  It isn't 40 miles from  here to Cincinnati.  Every once in a while I hear about this happening.  No wonder the USPS is losing money.......

Cincinnati to Des Moines IA on May 3rd and Des Moines to the Chicago Network Distribution Center this afternoon at 15:30 Hrs.

Edited by Mr Matt Foley

Guys, great stuff.  I'm really pleased it's so well-received.  I hope it proves to be an invaluable aid to your little masterpieces!!

Jake

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2019 at 9:48 PM, Adelaide Blue said:

Mine arrived in Adelaide this week.  Outstanding as usual.

I did notice on Page 44 in the section talking about the ASPJ Nowhere duct, there were 2 references to Page XX in the text.

D'oh!!!!!  How'd I miss THAT??!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, ViperZero said:

Hey you guys that have already bought the 2nd Edition, please can you  tell me if the book also covers the F-16 E/F Block 60 (UAE)

of the United Arab Emirates? 

Thanks in advances. 

No it doesn't.  Although I've been allowed to look into the cockpits, I was not allowed to take any photos of the cockpits per UAE.

18 hours ago, jmel said:

No it doesn't.  Although I've been allowed to look into the cockpits, I was not allowed to take any photos of the cockpits per UAE.

Jake, thank you for your answer, it's really a shame that not are been possible to do shots of the Block-60 cockpit to add they into the 2nd Edition.

6 hours ago, ViperZero said:

it's really a shame that not are been possible to do shots of the Block-60 cockpit to add they into the 2nd Edition.

AGREED!!!