Great customer service from Modelcollect!

A month or so back my buddy was checking out my Modelcollect 1/72nd B-2A kit. At some point the small bag with the wind screen fell out and onto the floor. Neither of us noticed it until I stepped on it some time later. The wind screen was totally destroyed. I contacted Modelcollect and in about a month I had a very well packed replacement free of charge. A big thanks to Modelcollect for outstanding customer service! I sure wish other companies were as good......  Fred K.

Edited by f5guy

That's funny (not ha ha) because a while back I asked if I could buy a photo-etch set from an armour kit since the vehicle had 5 crew platforms and they only gave us 4!!? After explaining clearly what I wanted all I got was crickets.............

2 hours ago, Flyboyf18 said:

That's funny (not ha ha) because a while back I asked if I could buy a photo-etch set from an armour kit since the vehicle had 5 crew platforms and they only gave us 4!!? After explaining clearly what I wanted all I got was crickets............. 

PM f5guy for contact information to see if you have the same.

Companies can be funny this way if they don't have a means of collecting money directly from end buyers.   From a business stand point they may see desire to provide a "broken" part more than providing "extras" even if for a sale.

I was trying to get wing tip pods for my 1/48 Su-34 from Kitty Hawk.  Saw that some kits had it and some kits did not.  There was no way to tell which kits carried it as there is no "special edition".  They were willing to sell them to me, but based on principal, I didn't want to buy something that came for free in some peoples kits.

8 hours ago, Flyboyf18 said:

That's what you get for building armor kits.  :rolleyes:

Regards,

Murph