Polish Air Forces F-16C Block 52+ // 1:72 // Revell

My latest work. Revell's kit plus Master pitot, decals from ModelMaker and Techmod, masks from Model Maker, Aires exhaust nozzle. wheels from Reskit, Eduard's AGM-154C.
Some small details from scratch, used MRP, Gunze, Tamiya, Alclad and Vallejo paints. Enjoy. 🙂

ilJcp4T.jpgrDQetBA.jpg2MFtOTK.jpgHYXhgZx.jpgEMbPZct.jpghWqgSfp.jpgyvItYUa.jpgaKOhbwa.jpg7ClkdKq.jpgVAJyqRT.jpg4AJpN0b.jpgshPu5Tx.jpg6azRwzz.jpgVvpIPxh.jpgQSnaiv1.jpg7PmrbBy.jpg

Wow, great finish! The tiger stripe camouflage turned out great and the engine exhaust nozzle is fantastic. Very realistic weathering too. 

I think the horizontal stabilizers on the F-16 drop a few degrees... yours appear to sit level. 

Great model!

Very nice!

I'm glad they added the stripes to these markings--they really look very good in low-viz. I did 4082, a family model D, in an earlier version that didn't have the stripes.

This camouflage scheme is new one, not second version coloured camouflage for Tiger Meet 2013 with only "eye of the tiger" on vertical fin (not whole head of tiger). I do believe this low-viz scheme was completly new and painted on the whole body of aircraft. I think this is the most beautiful camouflage for every F-16 I have ever seen.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...