You all might remember me as "Ace Combat Zero" (the cringe). I got banned about 5 years ago for making some extremely rude comments years ago as a 13 year old kid. I want to apologize to the forums about that, it really makes me cringe thinking about how immature and overall foolish I used to be. 

I turned 18 last November, and I'm graduating high school this year. I plan to major in physics and aerospace engineering. I also can speak fluent Chinese and I am currently a teacher assistant for a Chinese class. I've been really busy trying to keep my grades up and haven't really gotten back into modeling; recently was the first time in over 3 years. I want to be a part of the community again.

1 hour ago, niart17 said:

Not THAT guy! If he's coming back I'm outta here....kidding. kidding. Of course welcome back. We've all been that age and we've all grown. Well some of us have. Good to see you around again. :cheers:

2 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Everything mellows with age.  Welcome back.

I’m happy to be back guys thanks. And you’re right. I’m glad to see you all are still here too.

2 hours ago, mingwin said:

i remember you young man (wasn't it: Google is your friend), welcome back!

My username was Ace Combat Zero lol, I’m embarrassed to admit. I remember you too. I think I may have said some disrespectful things to you in the past (I think). I’m really sorry if I did.

2 hours ago, CWILL1117 said:

My username was Ace Combat Zero lol, I’m embarrassed to admit. I remember you too. I think I may have said some disrespectful things to you in the past (I think). I’m really sorry if I did.

no you didn't. but other members have join in and stir up the situation... some member have then find me rude because i was pointing you to do some homework prior asking on forums. 

but don't worry, people on the internet don't hurt me. :-) and i'm not even remotely involved in the events that lead you out back then.  

then again, welcome back CWILL1117!

37 minutes ago, mingwin said:

no you didn't. but other members have join in and stir up the situation... some member have then find me rude because i was pointing you to do some homework prior asking on forums. 

but don't worry, people on the internet don't hurt me. 🙂 and i'm not even remotely involved in the events that lead you out back then.  

then again, welcome back CWILL1117!

Thanks for the warm welcome, mingwin! I’m glad to see you’re still around.

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2019 at 6:44 AM, CWILL1117 said:

You all might remember me as "Ace Combat Zero" (the cringe). I got banned about 5 years ago for making some extremely rude comments years ago as a 13 year old kid. I want to apologize to the forums about that, it really makes me cringe thinking about how immature and overall foolish I used to be. 

I turned 18 last November, and I'm graduating high school this year. I plan to major in physics and aerospace engineering. I also can speak fluent Chinese and I am currently a teacher assistant for a Chinese class. I've been really busy trying to keep my grades up and haven't really gotten back into modeling; recently was the first time in over 3 years. I want to be a part of the community again.

Yep I remember you.

I was subjected harshly by you with rudeness and derogatory terms which I had never been subjected to even  out on Patrol duties as a Police Officer.

So yes I do recall you,young  man {but you're not the first to have been SO rude to ME personally here }.

But it's takes a brave man to accept his faults and admit them as you have done..SO WELCOME back CWILL1117.

It's is quite nice to see you have changed and seen the error of your ways.

Also pleased that your education is going well and future studies go well and I wish you all the best ...

Thank you

.HOLMES.

:clap2:

35 minutes ago, HOLMES said:

Yep I remember you.

I was subjected harshly by you with rudeness and derogatory terms which I had never been subjected to even  out on Patrol duties as a Police Officer.

So yes I do recall you,young  man {but you're not the first to have been SO rude to ME personally here }.

But it's takes a brave man to accept his faults and admit them as you have done..SO WELCOME back CWILL1117.

It's is quite nice to see you have changed and seen the error of your ways.

Also pleased that your education is going well and future studies go well and I wish you all the best ...

Thank you

.HOLMES.

:clap2:

Hey HOLMES. I’m glad to see you’re still around. I’m really sorry about all that stuff I said to you. It was rude and disrespectful beyond belief, and no one should be treated like that, even more so elders who were giving me sound advice. Thank you for understanding and the warm welcome.

• 2 weeks later...