New 1/48 ANG A-10 and F-15C sheets

CD48034 is about to be sold out, and I am going to be releasing a new sheet that will replace both CD48028 and CD48034 in the line-up. I will also release an F-15C sheet to replace CD48021/CD48022.

The A-10 sheet will probably cover the same units as in CD48028 and CD48034, but it will be in the "new format"  where I provide the stencilling and common markings on a separate Caracal Basics sheet, just like I have done for the recent F-35, F-117 and F-15E sheets. Eventually all of my sheets for common USAF fighter types will be designed like this.

These are probably coming in May/June timeframe, I will be updating this thread when I have artwork to share.

Edited by KursadA
1 hour ago, 82Whitey51 said:

Sounds good...but damn...was hoping for a couple new ANG A-10s  to build up 😁

79462-1182731625.jpg

20685-1150086302.jpg

You know I had done ALPS-printed decals for both of these jets  at the time (2005?).  I still have the artwork; but I can not use it on a Caracal sheet for obvious reasons. Ken's build is still online:

a-10_m13.jpg 

20 minutes ago, KursadA said:

You know I had done ALPS-printed decals for both of these jets  at the time (2005?).  I still have the artwork; but I can not use it on a Caracal sheet for obvious reasons. Ken's build is still online:

What? That was you who did those sheets?! I have them, the "Springfield Falcons" sheet too. Wow.

Ken's looks real good.

Edited by 82Whitey51