Hey, thats not real group build, starts soon!

Our little weird group build is starting in a couple days. Any what if,  Luft 46 for example, and to make it interesting, any Sci- Fi Space ship!

LOTS OF topics you can build from. This one should be fun!

1 hour ago, Emvar said:

I would say all Si Fi would be made up no?

Yeah there was no way to word my question in such a way that didn't sound derpy despite a few edits. But I figured I'd ask it anyways and give you fellas a chuckle :rolleyes:.

5 hours ago, Don said:

Yeah there was no way to word my question in such a way that didn't sound derpy despite a few edits. But I figured I'd ask it anyways and give you fellas a chuckle :rolleyes:.

I did.... glad you found it funny too! 😁

I'm thinking maybe a TOS BSG Cylon Raider.

9 hours ago, Don said:

Does Sci-Fi include Star Trek or only made up/what if original Sci-Fi subjects?

It's much more inclusive than a "what-if" build - it's anything unreal. So it's not only any sci-fi subject, canon to a particular sci-fi universe or not, but also any aircraft in movies/TV/books/video games portraying something it isn't. It could be TC's helicopter from Magnum PI, it could be an Airbus A400M with a little Tom Cruise hanging off the side, it could be a F-80 Shooting Star in the Fallout 3 paint scheme.

You can even have a diorama of late-war Zeros strafing Spruance-class destroyers with the Arizona Memorial in the background if for some reason you really liked Michael Bay's Pearl Harbor. That's as unreal as it gets.

Edited by spejic

Alright...I am in with the "forgotten USS Enterprise"  from Star Trek TNG episode "Yesterdays Empire" Season 3 Episode 15.  I will use the AMT/Round 2  1/1400 Ambassador Class Starship USS Enterprise NCC 1701-C . I haven't built a Star Trek model in over 25 years so I figure its about time.

Happy modeling all!

Don

Edited by Don

As of midnight feel free to start your builds. Take photos and hold off posting until Neo sets up the group build page for us.

For me, I hope to start Saturday.

First off, I want to apologise for not completing the last group build I entered. I can only see closeup in one eye, and that one has a king-hell cataract in it.

Hopefully surgery soon.

I'd really like to enter this though!

Chip

Does anyone know if the Revell An-225 is in the states yet?  I've been wanting to build one as a USAF version. C-5 replacement is what I'm thinking. I tried eBay, but the ones on there are priced pretty high.

Edited by caudleryan