Fixing a hair in Future?

I just sprayed a really nice top coat of Future and as I'm admiring how nice it came out,  under a bright light I noticed a long, thin hair embedded in it.  (probably got stuck in the first coat) 😞  I also have a small run too.

I did some searching around and found the most commonly recommended fix for the run is to let it cure a few days, then sand and polish it out. After that hit the area with Future again to get the gloss back.

I'm thinking that this is probably what I should do with the hair too.    Any thoughts or other recommendations?

Thanks for the reply Modeling Bob.

Actually, I found an easier way at Swannys Models and gave it a shot, figuring that it was less risky than sanding.

Should you discover a run after the coat has dried simply use a cotton swab soaked in ammonia based window cleaner and gently rub the run until it has been removed - only takes a minute or two.

http://www.swannysmodels.com/TheCompleteFuture.html

Instead of a Q-tip, I used an eye shadow makeup applicator to avoid any more fuzz (A small oval sponge at the end of a plastic stick) and soaked it in windex. I used this to rub the spot and remove the Future. Then I resprayed the spot. It blended smoothed out on it's own.  Lucky save. The Modeling Gods were smiling on me today.  🙂

Edited by dmk0210