Hi,

I'm looking for some 1/72 decals for my Monogram B-52 that I am planning in starting soon.  Pretty much anything would work - any of the Cutting Edge options from one of the 5 (?) B-52 sheets, options from the old Microscale sheet 72-152, or even the B-52E option(s) from Wolfpak sheet 72-039 would be great.  I am unsure yet if I'm going to do a camo bird or a silver and white scheme.

Did/does anyone else do early B-52 decals that I haven't listed?

Let me know what you have and  I can offer many other 1/72 decals in trade (some rare/OOP) or I can buy them from you.

Thanks in advance,

-Derek (in Texas)

Caracal is fixing to release (very soon) a SAC B-52 sheet featuring at least a D & an F along with G/Hs in the SIOP scheme very soon.  He is very tight lipped about it, but it promises to be another winner! Check out his thread here:

Here is his direct quote dated 8 Jan 2019:

"Folks, I am working on this sheet and many others, and will bring it to the market as soon as it is done. I am now busy working on getting my new batch of decals ready for shipping next week.

The one B-52 sheet I have under development has B-52D/F/G/H from the SAC era, drawing heavily from the ideas/reference posted here. I am not sure if the market will support two simultaneous releases - I am planning one sheet in April and another one in mid summer."

Edited by Dutch
add info.
8 hours ago, viking73 said:

Hi,

I'm looking for some 1/72 decals for my Monogram B-52 that I am planning in starting soon.  Pretty much anything would work - any of the Cutting Edge options from one of the 5 (?) B-52 sheets, options from the old Microscale sheet 72-152, or even the B-52E option(s) from Wolfpak sheet 72-039 would be great.  I am unsure yet if I'm going to do a camo bird or a silver and white scheme.

Did/does anyone else do early B-52 decals that I haven't listed?

Let me know what you have and  I can offer many other 1/72 decals in trade (some rare/OOP) or I can buy them from you.

Thanks in advance,

-Derek (in Texas)

Hey Derek,   Let me see what I have in the decal stash.   I got rid of my 1/72 Monogram D's so have unused decals.    Don

Thanks gents.

Dutch - I thought that Carcal's sheet was going to be for short tailed G and H models only.  After re-reading that thread I see he's going to have some tall tail BUFF options too.  I guess I had forgotten that!

Don - I'll shoot you a PM.

-Derek