Air-to-Air Combat Between India and Pakistan

The shot down MiG-21. The captured Indian pilot. Everything was a lie! 

Indians have not been able to show a SINGLE piece of evidence they shot down F-16. They kept showing their own downed MiG-21 on media claiming it was F-16! 

This too is a lie? 

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/04/04/did-india-shoot-down-a-pakistani-jet-u-s-count-says-no/

Stalal, I think you will notice both me and 11bee stated that India is also lying (I even gave an example), so I'm not sure who you are arguing with.

I commented on the picture of the missile parts, which simply does not prove what it claims to prove either.

7 minutes ago, Mfezi said:

Stalal, I think you will notice both me and 11bee stated that India is also lying (I even gave an example), so I'm not sure who you are arguing with.

I commented on the picture of the missile parts, which simply does not prove what it claims to prove either.

Agreed. Not contesting your arguments but I meant to state that in regional context only.  India is a big bully and a loud mouth. And I feel really happy when a bully, any bully, gets kicked in the crotch. India thought it could bully Pakistan but it got kicked in return. 

13 minutes ago, stalal said:

Agreed. Not contesting your arguments but I meant to state that in regional context only.  India is a big bully and a loud mouth. And I feel really happy when a bully, any bully, gets kicked in the crotch. India thought it could bully Pakistan but it got kicked in return. 

In your opinion, which appears quite strongly biased towards Pakistan. I'm pretty sure the Indians see it very differently. I can't speak for others, but I suspect a large portion of the rest of the world sees the whole thing in a much more neutral light like myself, where the real concern is simply seeing two nuclear powers at each other's throats, although we are entertained by the rather comical propaganda about the event coming from both. The only thing that is really confirmed is that Pakistan shot down a MiG-21, which is a highly outdated fighter no matter how many upgrades it gets. It is hardly an indication of the regional balance of power.

48 minutes ago, Mfezi said:

In your opinion, which appears quite strongly biased towards Pakistan. I'm pretty sure the Indians see it very differently. I can't speak for others, but I suspect a large portion of the rest of the world sees the whole thing in a much more neutral light like myself, where the real concern is simply seeing two nuclear powers at each other's throats, although we are entertained by the rather comical propaganda about the event coming from both. The only thing that is really confirmed is that Pakistan shot down a MiG-21, which is a highly outdated fighter no matter how many upgrades it gets. It is hardly an indication of the regional balance of power.

This pretty much says it all.   The entire event and subsequent PR battles have done nothing except provide entertainment to those of us on the sidelines.  

Thankfully it appears that no one was killed.  

• 10 months later...