What I plan on building, That aint real GB

Place here, what you plan on building. Any what if, sci-fi, Luft 46. Anything that is not a "real aircraft"

Tomcat in WW1 markings.   6 engined A-10E Warthog.  A Russian CF-105 Arrow. Luft 46 stuff, or perhaps the Starship Enterprise, A X-Wing Fighter, Or a evil Star Wars empire USS Reliant. Whatever.

Currently I plan on.......

1/350 Klingon K't'inga D-7 Battle cruiser.

1/what ever it is, USS Reliant.

1/48 (?) United Federation of Planets X-wing fighter.

Very tiny scale USS Enterprsie D.

Maybe a screwed up Canadian A-10 Warthog.

All those got done, so now, an RCAF Tomcat.

Edited by phantom

I'll be building...

1. AMT 1/1400 USS Enterprise NCC 1701C.

-Plan on starting March 2, 2019.

-May use aftermarket decals for the "C" but aside from that it will be OOB.

If time permits...

2. AMT original 1/1400 release of the USS Enterprise NCC 1701D from season one of TNG.

-Aftermarket decals.

-Aftermarket Aztec design.

EDIT: Fixed my date...apparently I am still living in an alternate 2018 timeline...:rolleyes:

Edited by Don
8 hours ago, Whiskey said:

This is interesting. The dude that just made that F-106F should have submitted this. Does the F-19 Stealth Fighter count?

Yeah, that weird thing was not real so yes it counts.

I'm planning on at least three projects, as you will see they are more on the "what of"-side of our GB:

1. Eurocopter EC-135 as a SpecOps-Support helo

2. N/AW-10A Thunderbolt (the twin-seater) in markings as if the bird came into production and was then deyployed to Europe

3. F-16C as the "CAS"-variant that was planned to replace the A-10. My CAS-F-16 will pretend that they got round the problems with the pod-mounted 30mm and it´s now alive and kicking on the European theater.

HAJO

I have a few options, though started,

L100 Hercules (twin engine) with updates

ftvBm7roNq_uYMpMGMqy5dB6MY_Ro9G7ZRwtsGkR

Boeing 777-400

xU9K0D1nQG8uBO0cVaHgw7fjYlrM-opiCa6Bojz_

BC-17R

45712796465_9ed977d04b_b.jpg

Lockheed P-7C Aurora

b1rH-T9AhZ5Y9P7lNXIk8LJco33GtUr_UQ6wzCHl

If stared builds are allowed then I will start a thread ( or 2)

It looks like they are too far along, so they will be finished in their own time elsewhere.

Edited by Trojan Thunder
On 3/6/2019 at 7:33 AM, Gary F said:

TT, what's the story with the BC-17R?  Some sort of bomb truck?

Gary,

BC-17 was the designator Boeing used when it tried to market the C-17 as a civil freighter, which garnered no sales. So in my case, it will be in some sort of airliner freighter colours like this but with twin engines:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ5NV-_ZG-4CnANaFYuTr

18 hours ago, Emvar said:

BSG TOS Cylon Raider....

Sorry, I edited your post instead of qouting it!  I was wondering if your going oob or maybe making a United Federation  of planets Cylon raider?

I'm going to try to do something for this GB.  Right now I'm planning on an F-CK-1 done as a USAF aggressor (probably)  and /or an F-106B turned into a fighter-bomber (assume USAF just couldn't accept the navy F-4). 

I'm still working on posting pics, actually the resizing part so they'll post from my iPad. I've washed the F-CK-1 but that's all for now. 

To be honest I haven't had chance to work on anything for about 3 years. I took in some feral kittens and then several homeless cats over the last 3 years and have spent most of the time trying to socialize and get them all to get along.  Mostly there on all of them so time to play models again. 

Gary

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2019 at 2:21 AM, Hajo L. said:

2. N/AW-10A Thunderbolt (the twin-seater) in markings as if the bird came into production and was then deyployed to Europe

A couple years ago I got a 1/72 kit for the N/AW A-10B with plan to put it in USN markings and have it packing half a dozen torpedoes.
In all seriousness, I think the N/AW A-10B sure is a plane which should have been.
Anyway, there was some reality to my what-if thesis, but probably not to the 'yellow wings' livery I plan on painting it in.

... and a few countries were actually interested in the B model as a sea control platform focused on littoral “brown water” and anti-piracy operations.

http://aviationintel.com/it-could-have-been-the-a-10b-naw/

• 2 weeks later...