Rules, That ain't real GB

What rules?

This is for anything that is NOT real. A Russian CF-105 Arrow. Multi engine glider. Luft 46. As long as its not factory spec out of the box.

Also, any sci-fi. Can be out of the box following (eg) Star Trek cannon. Or one thing I plan on.....A X-Wing fighter with United Federation of planets markings.

As of now there are no prizes, so just the usual rules.......Show photos of your build, before you begin. A few during the build and a couple at the end of the build in your own thread. Please add a couple photos when your done to the finished builds section. Hajo and I are the moderators on this one.

Well, as long as its not too far along.  Standard GB rules. Fuselage not glued together cockpit started is normally fine. There is no prizes in this GB so a little on the started side should not be a problem.

Pheeew, I´m lucky in this case. I had started my EC-135 but so far had only assembled the instrument panel and the seats and painted that. So I think I´m still within the limits, right?

HAJO

• 4 weeks later...

With my health the mess it is, having the end date be September is a very good thing! 
Are lots of days my body isn't good for making progress.
And I'm going to submit a project which has just barely been started.
Worked on it a little bit today, actually.

Now, to get some pictures here while having insomnia at 12:45 and listening to Coast to Coast AM.

• 1 month later...