Finished builds, That ain't real GB.

• 3 weeks later...

This is my worst model in a LONG time. But its done. Kind of 1/48 X-Wing fighter off the Starship Enterprise.

If THAT is not real then I do not know what is.

GolruoG.jpg

B5tmHiM.jpg

ZfcwXcD.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the finished Dirigible.  It is hard to take good pictures because the model big.  Hopefully you get an idea of what it looks like.

46890374984_c86c9c8213_o.png11 by Hal Elsberry, on Flickr

46890374924_934752848e_o.png12 by Hal Elsberry, on Flickr

40648117203_b9066fc5c1_o.png13 by Hal Elsberry, on Flickr

46890374794_0d046a8154_o.png14 by Hal Elsberry, on Flickr

46890374754_c95a578579_o.png15 by Hal Elsberry, on Flickr

40648117063_9bab956d90_o.png16 by Hal Elsberry, on Flickr

46890374634_3523dcd962_o.png17 by Hal Elsberry, on Flickr

It was a fun project, I really like this type of group build.

Els

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My "GrowLear" is ready for business, expect some electric sparks, followed by a Shrike anytime soon!

Yeah, the last summers have been quite hot, even for german standards... Last few days fortunately have been a bit more relaxed...

It was not easy to fit the stores under the wing, but I was able to squeaze them in:

The old AGM-45 Shrike is mounted on one side:

Qm4roAM.jpg

gVQabXT.jpg

SwBcBQu.jpg

More pictures here in the WIP:

HAJO

Well, this one is a what if all right. What if CANADA needed some more  CARGO transports that could also do RECON, ATTACK and coastal PATROL?. You get a CCRAP-153.

I picked 153 as it was going to be a 110 but that was the Albatross, then 150 but thats the Polaris,  so 153 CRAPHog.

Its a 1/48 Monogram Warthog with Arrow decals from 1987 and two pop cans.

BrsgvO2.jpg

AJaBzG6.jpg

f91ZNVB.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

My Mega Tucano is finished!

3Rc8dUP.jpg

The camo-scheme is hard to grab with the camera, but I like the subtle way it´s working!

74eb5Yd.jpg

As you can see, it got some serious A2G-armament: Two small JDAMs and four Hellfire.

4OyM4gT.jpg

WIP here:

HAJO

• 2 weeks later...

Along with the CCRAP, the left leaning government decided we needed greener fighters to replace our Hornets. Seeing as the old American engines used to much fuel, green engines that run off kitten tears and unicorn farts were duct taped in place in the missile racks. Sunny ways did not like the pointy kill bombs anyway. As he once famously stated "If you kill your enemy he wins! (no really, he said that). Also, as several cabinet ministers cried remembering what happened to "Goose" in "Top Gun" it was decided not to put any Gooses (Geese?) in the back seat. So Fancy socks installed a Green bin to collect tax, or carbon incentives. Oh, as the green engines changed the aerodynamics so severely and also reduced the speed of the CF-14G to around stall speed the wings had to be locked forward. The armed forces used to doing more with less, found the Tomcat was next to useless as a fighter so they reactivated 416 squadron to use the Tomcat as an aggressor.

uGXOnwK.jpg

MUOiV8m.jpg

gH78U7z.jpg

• 4 weeks later...