ARC Discussion Forums

Sign in to follow this  
Emvar

CD48158 - 1/48 F-18 Hornet - The Early Years

I noticed the BuNo for TF-18A #1 on this sheet.   Will the "T1" titles for the tails be included on the second sheet that you've mentioned?   (I regret that I wasn't able to contribute any resources to this decal project.)

That was the plan but I am modifying the design of this sheet a little bit, so I will most likely eliminate the second sheet and move these markings to the main sheet. 

I'm a long-time fan of Legacy Hornets... Very happy to find this thread on representing early hornets...

Looking forward to having second batch (in 1/72 scale)...

Thank you for working on!

BTW, I kindly ask you when it would be available?

No plan to re-produce Early F-15 in 1/72 scale...? (On your website, #72087 is not shown)

Edited by morehj

I am sure many of you have received your decals by now - let me know what you think. The 1/72 version is coming in the next batch of releases in January; and I am looking forward to seeing the first builds using this sheet.

20 hours ago, KursadA said:

I am sure many of you have received your decals by now - let me know what you think. The 1/72 version is coming in the next batch of releases in January; and I am looking forward to seeing the first builds using this sheet.

Got mine last night.  Looks great.  Cannot wait to find a F-18B.  These Early sheets are becoming a real favorite.  

Edited by AD-4N

On 12/9/2019 at 2:27 PM, KursadA said:

The sheet looks great. And to verify,  I need a Kintec F-18A .. which appears to be currently offered as a F-18A/B/C/D. And if I choose properly it looks like I could do 1 two seater and 1 single seater with what is provided on this sheet.

Edited by Kurt H.