LTTF Modelsvit Tu-22 Blinder engine parts

Hi All,

Anybody have resin replacements for the Modelsvit Tu-22 Blinder engine and want to trade or sell their unused kit parts?  I would like to attempt to improve my old ESCI kit with resin parts and the better Modelsvit engines.  Please contact me at: glynnj(at)swbell(dot)net.

Thanks,

Glynn "WARDOG" Jacobs

Edited by Glynn Jacobs
Spelling/spacing errors

That won't really work - the Modelsvit exhausts are 5mm (.2") larger in diameter than the Esci parts, so you'd be looking at major surgery in some form or another to get them to fit - either copious amounts of filling, or hacking an inch or more off the back of the nacelles.  And when all is said and done, the Modelsvit parts are actually pretty awful;hey're really simple and crude and not much improvement over the Esci exhausts. 

IMO you'd be better off just using the Esci parts to depict the earlier engine type.  They're not totally accurate, but they look broadly similar, (kind of like the kit itself) and it would be a lot less work.

c4c4H9DUSUjjDh_Bvp5jwEVY41v-s_IiV2ZBbLUk