Step by Step Hasegawa 1/48 SH 3H Seaking Part 1 (detailing)

On 3/5/2019 at 4:39 AM, agelos2005 said:

Step by Step Hasegawa 1/48 SH 3H Seaking Part 1 (detailing)
In part 1 of the build we started to add scratch build detail in the interior

https://youtu.be/_bTvVAZgB74

if you enjoyed the video please leave a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE

thank you

For those of us that have no interest in watching videos, any chance you can post pics here?  

I find it frustrating that I have to upload an image to a host and then copy the link and paste and repeat and repeat

You don't have time to watch the video please don't. I am not prepare to waste my time uploading photos. Uploading video link is faster 

8 hours ago, agelos2005 said:

I find it frustrating that I have to upload an image to a host and then copy the link and paste and repeat and repeat

You don't have time to watch the video please don't. I am not prepare to waste my time uploading photos. Uploading video link is faster 

Agreed.

12 hours ago, agelos2005 said:

Sorry you don't have time to upload pictures, yet you still have time to post and link your You Tube site and ask for folks to "Like and Subscribe".   Sounds like you are just using ARC for advertising purposes.  

You are aware that ARC has changed picture posting requirements and it should be much easier to post pics?  With these changes, you should no longer be frustrated, now should be much easier to post pics of your work now.  

Edited by 11bee

Why are you even on here if you're using Arc to link to YouTube Subscriptions and likes? Because its too much work for you to link an image which leaves an archive here on Arc for others to maybe follow? Give me a break and like others I'll just pass on that. You either support this forum or don't and in your case it's apparently too way too much effort to ask to post images but hey making a youtube video, uploading and adding to your channel isnt.

No thanks.

Lol. No you are here to drive revenue and hits on your video on youtube. You might have the best scratch skills in the world and I'll still pass on your 'business model'.

That's like these aftermarket dealers who only sell on Facebook which means you have to join that lame circus. I'll pass on them too.

I'll do what I want and NOT click on your video for a 'like' and 'subscribe' uptick. 

Video is nice. When I see words like detailing I would want to know more details about the details you using. For example, I get the stringers outside the windows, but what distance did you for the others. I am also confused by the detail photo you used show a more flat bracing and yours has more depth, was that intentional? I am guessing for the horizontal stringers you used evergreen strips, what size and what was the vertical spacing.

Can you example more about the floor detail? Been forever since I looked at my kit, so I don't know if add to existing panel lines or your own. The last shot throw the window made the floor seem to pronounced, maybe a hit or two with the sanding stick to knock it down.

Just now, Tank said:

Video is nice. When I see words like detailing I would want to know more details about the details you using. For example, I get the stringers outside the windows, but what distance did you for the others. I am also confused by the detail photo you used show a more flat bracing and yours has more depth, was that intentional? I am guessing for the horizontal stringers you used evergreen strips, what size and what was the vertical spacing.

Can you example more about the floor detail? Been forever since I looked at my kit, so I don't know if add to existing panel lines or your own. The last shot throw the window made the floor seem to pronounced, maybe a hit or two with the sanding stick to knock it down.

hi my friend

the distances are based on measuring from the photos i got and convert to 1/48 scale taking into account the distance between windows, doors etc. It has a degree of artistic licence as there will not be much to see through the door. Now i believe the transverse frames have some thickness as they are primary support steel and not just flat.

The horizontal stiffener sis just evergreen strips.

for the floor i used Eduard's photo etched part photos (from their web site) and added a few hatches and taps.

i will have a look at the floor now that you pointed it out

cheers

Just now, midnightprowler said:

Interesting how those tht are ok with video are "my friend" and those that don't get attitude.

Not deliberately my friend, it just depends on the peoples attitude and how their post reads 

19 hours ago, 11bee said:

Sorry you don't have time to upload pictures, yet you still have time to post and link your You Tube site and ask for folks to "Like and Subscribe".   Sounds like you are just using ARC for advertising purposes.  

You are aware that ARC has changed picture posting requirements and it should be much easier to post pics?  With these changes, you should no longer be frustrated, now should be much easier to post pics of your work now.  

hi my friend

just to explain as i was typing my post using my mobile.

Still dont know how to upload photos in the forum

i am posting videos as i find it easier to write one post paste the link and that's it no hassle easy. 

personally i prefer to watch videos as i found them more informative.

is there a function to click and drag and drop photos of any size?

I think there is size limit.

the comment for like and subscribe is my standard text under my video description in YT which i again copy and paste. i dont force anybody to Like or Subscribe. 

There is definatly a size limit for the forum to host a pic. I get how hosting on another site is a pain lol. I will recommend the site I use, very easy to use but I don't think they are accepting new accounts. You can try. Www.servimg.com

Edited by midnightprowler

Hi guys

Small progress on the Seaking by finishing the cockpit

40446057613_94c4d3bdff_b.jpg20190315_231517 by periklis_sale, on Flickr

47358796522_290dfd4170_b.jpg20190315_231513 by periklis_sale, on Flickr

46688247324_f582aa6154_b.jpg20190315_231452 by periklis_sale, on Flickr

47358796582_d2ed9ebf5d_b.jpg20190315_225051 by periklis_sale, on Flickr

46688247474_0f2986825d_b.jpg20190315_225017 by periklis_sale, on Flickr

47358796662_62eb5bf0ff_b.jpg20190315_224950 by periklis_sale, on Flickr