Five 1/48 Kinetic EA-6B Prowlers in 5 days.........

Ball parkish.......maybe 6 days if I count one started several seeks ago! Stupid hours at a job and not receiving the kits until mid January really put me behind the curve ball. Without the help of my good friend and fellow modeler John Colvin, these would not have been completed in time. 

They're 4 footers at best, but serve their purpose. I'll be leaving for MCAS Cherry Point in the morning and will present them to the squadron on Thursday. My sincere thanks to Raymond Chung of Kinetic/Lucky Models for donating the kits!

IMG-0533.jpg

IMG-0534.jpg

IMG-0535.jpg

IMG-0536.jpg

IMG-0537.jpg

Five that quick is truly remarkable, 4' or 4"s! I have a real problem leaving good enough alone, and stall frequently, when I do a model for a retiring person where I work. It just messes with me greatly not to rid that wheel well of that ejector pin mark that will never be seen once presented to the receiver! Or hahahahaha doing a full length intake (think F-35 that you can't even see the fan) and cover it in the end because you didn't notice your reference had intake covers, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Applauded for 1, let alone 5!

Cheers Marine

Larry

LtCol Rundle, the last Commanding Officer of VMAQ-2 being presented his model in front of the last EA-6B, which will be flown to the Smithsonian later this month. It was an absolute pleasure to spend the weekend with the Marines of Q-2.

53405310-2282748221996075-79373139505955