LUCKYMODEL NEW SHIPPING SYSTEM

On 6/27/2019 at 10:56 AM, viper730 said:

Raymond Just got my kits I ordered at the end of April. 👍👍 A couple of things. 1.  I ordered 3 kits and they were each shipped separately and all arrived on a different day. 2. They were supposed to be traceable but none of the 3 packages were. That said I had No Idea when they would get here. 3. The packages were all sent Registered Mail so I had to sign for them. I was lucky to be home on the day the first one showed up so I did not have to go the PO the next day to get the Kit.  At that same time I made arrangements for the other 2 packages. Which again were not traceable so I still had no Idea when they would show up. Everything arrived fine so This is not a complaint at all just questions raised to help you with the new shipping system.  BTW I just placed another order to take advantage of the Anniversary sale. 🤩

Gotta ask others in the USA who ordered During the April sale were their pkgs sent in a similar way?

I haven't received my order yet.  I was starting to wonder about the shipping status (not that I'm in a hurry, I just like to know there aren't any problems).

Raymond - is it possible to give us an update since there is no tracking information? Thanks.

Just now, Camus272 said:

I haven't received my order yet.  I was starting to wonder about the shipping status (not that I'm in a hurry, I just like to know there aren't any problems).

Raymond - is it possible to give us an update since there is no tracking information? Thanks.

Please send your request via My Request or email. 

Flash update !

After several months of preparation, we finally cut the deal with USPS !

The new services will benefit the US customer with model kit more than the standard small packet item (like a 1/32 F-104G from Italeri). The previous postal rate from Hong Kong post would take $41, now it is $18! 

The new US postal services rate for larger parcel up to 5kg at the moment and we hope to increase the wait lift to upper kg when ready.

5 hours ago, flanker27 said:

Hi Raymond,

Any idea how the tracking number works? I got a long tracking number for my order but google search dont turn up anything for it.

Thanks

Pls PM me or email to raymond@luckymodel.com for tracking enquiry.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to get tracking numer of shipped item sent as "free shipping"?
According to Raymond this kind of shipment, costing $2 should be sent as registered shipment, so I would like to track it somewhere.

13 minutes ago, Solo said:

Is it possible to get tracking numer of shipped item sent as "free shipping"?
According to Raymond this kind of shipment, costing $2 should be sent as registered shipment, so I would like to track it somewhere.

PM me. A container is on the way to Canada and before the arrival the domestic tracking number is not available. 

As the domestic postal system has only 14 days   Valid before we send to them. Therefore we have to wait the actual container arrived and send out to you. 

If the package is Non US or Canada thr HKPOST surface mail tracking should be there. If not PM or email me 

Edited by Raymond Chung

Raymond can you advise what the stock status "Stock offer from e-supply shippable in 30 days, 6 pcs in stock" means?  I placed an order for several items that all showed in stock at the time of purchase but now this shows up as the stock status of one of the items.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not sure I’m a fan of the new shipping system to Canada. I placed an order on April 19 during the $4 shipping deal and i’m still waiting. I’ve been in touch a few times and been told “ no more than another month” over a month ago. I’ve taken advantage of the surface mail discount before and it takes a while but nowhere near this long.

8 minutes ago, wrenchy said:

I’m not sure I’m a fan of the new shipping system to Canada. I placed an order on April 19 during the $4 shipping deal and i’m still waiting. I’ve been in touch a few times and been told “ no more than another month” over a month ago. I’ve taken advantage of the surface mail discount before and it takes a while but nowhere near this long.

Some of the last cut-off parcel by late April just onboard last 2 weeks. You should get it by end of August with the tracking (ETA 28 August) and it would be clear to our warehouse by 3-4 Sept and then a week of local delivery.

This method is sure better than Post office surface mail where we load it to our container and avoid being crushed. 

We will speed things up on next round. 

Edited by Raymond Chung
  • 1 month later...
On 8/6/2019 at 1:07 PM, Raymond Chung said:

Some of the last cut-off parcel by late April just onboard last 2 weeks. You should get it by end of August with the tracking (ETA 28 August) and it would be clear to our warehouse by 3-4 Sept and then a week of local delivery.

This method is sure better than Post office surface mail where we load it to our container and avoid being crushed. 

We will speed things up on next round. 

Finally got my stuff. As far as avoiding being crushed, the Mig-29 box didn’t come out so well. Other kits were fine so the damage must have happened in the container.  Thankfully, the contents is ok. Hopefully you get the system sorted out.

48751333167_d2445b5c1b_c.jpg

Edited by wrenchy
Pic
10 hours ago, wrenchy said:

Finally got my stuff. As far as avoiding being crushed, the Mig-29 box didn’t come out so well. Other kits were fine so the damage must have happened in the container.  Thankfully, the contents is ok. Hopefully you get the system sorted out.

48751333167_d2445b5c1b_c.jpg

Can you PM me ? I want to know if the exterior box has any damage. And see which route could cause the damage. But as compare to HK post surface mail this is already much better than before.