Aircraft noises last night

I live in NJ near the Warren Grove NJ bombing range. Last night there was some training going on.While I was watching TV I heard what I think was two Cobras going over the house because of the woomp woomp sound but there was another sound I had never heard. kind of like a loud buzzing sound. I"m just wondering if it was an Osprey because it was LOUD!

You sure it wasn't an A-10 unloading its GAU-8 on some poor dummy tank?  The sound that gun makes is what nightmares are made of.   The sound they play in movies, of this gun... sounds nothing like it.  Not even a little bit.   It sounds more like a buzzy- growl than the typical sound of gunfire. 

Ospreys in forward flight mode don't really make a lot of noise, but they are a bit noisy in the vertical/hover mode, sound like a big Littlebird...lol! And no aircraft should be unleashing firepower over populated areas, should already be in the Range airspace before doing so. The loud buzz could have been a C-130J on a low level high speed pass, they sound funny, not like the C-130's I'm used to hearing.