WIP 1/48 UH-1H During the late 80's and 90'S

11 minutes ago, midnightprowler said:

Good lord, you must not work and have a bottomless bank account!🤣

I’ll say this I work 12 hours a Day my friend(just two hours for modeling at night 😞. )  and just when I can I get I huey believe me is a journey for me to het A model believe me 😞

I didn't mean to insult you, my comment was tongue in cheek, just I am amazed at how many of these you have completed, I havent even been able to buy one yet, and won't in the forseeable future. It takes me months to complete a model, in fact I have one started in 1994 I havent finished!

15 hours ago, midnightprowler said:

I didn't mean to insult you, my comment was tongue in cheek, just I am amazed at how many of these you have completed, I havent even been able to buy one yet, and won't in the forseeable future. It takes me months to complete a model, in fact I have one started in 1994 I havent finished!

My friend I was not insult at all brother hahahah come on man! I was just saying 

forget about that you are a good friend 

• CharlieUH-1H changed the title to WIP 1/48 UH-1H During the late 80's and 90'S
On 3/11/2019 at 7:41 PM, midnightprowler said:

That's good. I'm just amazed how quickly you turn these out.

Thanks brother

On 3/13/2019 at 7:08 PM, snake36bravo said:

Same here. Incredibly well built and incredible turn around times. I wish I had his speed to complete.

Thanks my friend

update

friends Numbers for the Georgia Air Guard are dificult to me to get them I thought I have some decals left over numbers but no.. 😞

it end up as a UH-1H during the 90s 

wPRVJpu.jpg

Edited by CharlieUH-1H