F-16 prototype camouflage

I am looking for good pictures of camouflage of F-16 prototype 50745. Especially I am looking for pictures or drawings of this row of flags on noseart with proper perspective - I am going to make design for masks for that.
Anybody can help?

imageproxyUBSUML2W.jpg

The original 1/32 Hasegawa kit has accurate decals for this scheme. Early on Superscale also released decals in 1/48 & 1/72. More recently Syhart also did decals in 1/48 & 1/72. 

Note on rollout and first flight at the factory only five flags were on the jet - USA and the four NATO partners. After the jet was at Edwards the Iranian flag was added.  Furthermore at some point the order of the flags changed, swapping the aft two flags. The Iranian flag was removed in 1979. 

edit: YF-16 #2 also carried (6) flags on both sides during weapon testing at Edwards. 

Edited by habu2
4 hours ago, gb_madcat_sl said:

Vingtor did a sheet with this scheme. Not sure if it is still available though. 

My memory failed me, the sheet I remembered was Vingtor, not Syhart.  Thanks for posting that.