Luckymodel and stocking status of popular brands

Hope I'm not poking on a touchy subject and Raymond can give some answers?

But lately I've been noticing that luckymodel has been late to stock or add new products for certain popular brands. Some of Kitty Hawk's latest releases like their RF-5E and MiG-25RB/RBS don't show up on Luckymodel, their Su-34 has also disappeared from their listings. Also I've been waiting for Model collect's B-2 with GBU-57 which hasn't been stocked yet as well as some of their other releases, while I've seen arrive to other stores as soon as dec'18. I ask this because I've been waiting on that B-2 I have on order with Luckymodel since november.

I remember them dropping AMK because of the MiG-31 distribution problems when it was released. Some time ago noticed they dropped Takom too.

Is it a reestructuring or problem/disagreement with their distributors?

Yeah, been thinking the same thing, I've been waiting on a large order almost 6 months now just due to one item within that order.  Thought it strange that they drop certain companies due to distribution problems, but seems to be very common for many items they carry.

This happens so much that if they don't ship in 6 months, I request the offending item be removed from my order and just ship what they have.  Been like this for years.   I think waiting 6 months on something labelled 2 to 3 weeks to restock is generous.

3 hours ago, Inquisitor said:

Hope I'm not poking on a touchy subject and Raymond can give some answers?

But lately I've been noticing that luckymodel has been late to stock or add new products for certain popular brands. Some of Kitty Hawk's latest releases like their RF-5E and MiG-25RB/RBS don't show up on Luckymodel, their Su-34 has also disappeared from their listings. Also I've been waiting for Model collect's B-2 with GBU-57 which hasn't been stocked yet as well as some of their other releases, while I've seen arrive to other stores as soon as dec'18. I ask this because I've been waiting on that B-2 I have on order with Luckymodel since november.

I remember them dropping AMK because of the MiG-31 distribution problems when it was released. Some time ago noticed they dropped Takom too.

Is it a reestructuring or problem/disagreement with their distributors?

Sorry the Modelcollect B2 restock, yes, it is some hicup during our restructing during the Dec-Feb timeframe, I will picking up the restock and if you have any question, please contact me directly at raymond@luckymodel.com

For Kittyhawk, they have their policy in new release to which shop/channel, so we just follow the way. And yes from time to time we add/drop some brand from our list to focus on our brand that we carry.

4 minutes ago, SERNAK said:

Hi Raymond,

What about Fightertown Decals? I'm interested for a specific decals' sheet (FTD-48077V2) but for the past month all I see is that the item is marked as "future release".

I just get the status 2 new sheets is coming within 10 days