A couple days ago I ordered from Fightertown on their website.  My payment processed but I haven’t heard a peep about shipping or my order being processed. I sent them an email earlier today and received no response. Anyone work with them recently or place an order?

I placed an order on the 10th and haven't heard anything about it being shipped but I'm not sweating it, I figure Mike is "out of pocket" for a little bit.

IIRC, he's a "one man band" so it may be a difficult for him to ship orders if he's "on the road".

Recommend you drop him a PM.

I know Brian has had some professional training activities in the last few weeks. I received an email from him yesterday, he is very busy. Fear not, I would give Brian and Mike the keys to my house. 

I got an email yesterday saying my order has shipped. I'll second the sentiments of others here on this thread: Brian and Mike are both standup guys and you can order from them without worry. But their website is not the best way to establish contact. Brian is active here on ARC and on some of the Facebook modeling pages--Fightertown Decals has a Facebook page too. I recommend contacting him there if you have concerns. Mike keeps a lower profile on social media, but I can tell you that he hooked me up with a one-off custom project and was extremely responsive. 

Depending what you ordered He had put out a notice about new sheets being delayed from Cartograf don't remember the reason to why... They are now in hand as of a day or 2 ago. I know this only b/c He made a Facebook post of him packing everything into their bags..No doubt you WILL get your stuff just a matter of Him catching up.

I think I have every Tomcat sheet from Fightertown and have never had any problems, even if an order took longer than expected. Everything always arrives, much kudos to Brian and Mike for their amazing products.

Received my new sheet from them Saturday.  It was a long wait, but he communicated it on the website.  Worth the wait, and they always come through.

David