Gator Grip Acrylic Glue

Thanks Brian.  That's what I couldn't find was the email address.  

Via google I did find that a place called M & M Models and Free Time Hobbies  sells the glue as well.

Free Time being out of stock.

Jerry 

1 hour ago, k5ikl said:

Is Kenny at Gator Grip Glue still in business?

http://www.gatorsmask.com/gatorglueorder1.html

The "email me" doesn't go anywhere except wanting me to open an email account.

Love the glue and wanted to order some more.

Cheers,

Jerry

I hope he's still in business! I like Gator's Grip!

Anyway, that "open an email account" thing means email hasn't been configured on your system. I don't know what browser you're using, but if it's Chrome, you can right-click on that link and select "Copy email address" to get his email address into your clipboard.

In any event, clicking that link opens a new email window on my system (Fedora 29).

4 hours ago, k5ikl said:

Thanks Brian.  That's what I couldn't find was the email address.  

Via google I did find that a place called M & M Models and Free Time Hobbies  sells the glue as well.

Free Time being out of stock.

Jerry 

I've bought mine from M&M models. Good stuff. Next time you click on a e-mail link that gives you that message, right-click on the link and select "Copy Email Address". Open your e-mail program or web page and paste the address into a new e-mail address field.

People that use web mail only may get the message you got. That link tries to open an e-mail client/program and start a new message. If you don't use an e-mail program (like Thunderbird or Outlook), then you get a message from the operating system (Windows maybe) asking if you want to set one up.

I know, more info that you wanted to know. Sorry. :thumbsup: