Take your Models to the next level .....

58 minutes ago, midnightprowler said:

No clue what those prices are in dollars.

You could always use a currency conversion tool, found all over the internet.  Or just use the rough benchmark of 1 usd equals 1 Euro, that will be close enough to consider it.  They are based in the EU, so using Euros makes sense for them.  

The stuff looks good. I placed a fairly large order this morning. 

These look interesting, but the company supplies very little information about themselves. Aside from the fact that the default language appears to be German, there is no address, nothing about the people making this product. Even the Terms and Conditions is only provided in German. I'll let someone else bite first.

1 hour ago, HOLMES said:

And WE HAVE master modeller Peter who runs AIRSCALE.

He's from UK and have met him at Telford IPMS  shows and he is  one heckuva Modeller too !

airscale - high resolution cockpit enhancements for model aircraft

. https://www.airscale.co.uk/

Got's lots of those :thumbsup2:

1 hour ago, HOLMES said:

Its actually Polish but heres a Facebook link. Quite a few folks have already ordered on other forums which I also read. 

Anyz - Home | Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/anyzmodels

Not much more on their Facebook page.  Any reviews or comments over on Britmodeler? If so, I'll check them out over there. I am interested in the product, just wary of a company that shares so little information about themselves.

Some guys from LSP have ordered  as well as another forum.

I think with it being in German it sort a makes us wary if one doesn't understand the language.

Most of their info is in German ... from product info to contact e mail address etc...

I am sure they are okay..

Take your Models to the next level...Decals! - General Discussion - Large Scale Modeller https://forum.largescalemodeller.com/topic/6327-take-your-models-to-the-next-leveldecals/?tab=comments#comment-86793

Edited by HOLMES
On 3/24/2019 at 1:57 PM, Mstor said:

These look interesting, but the company supplies very little information about themselves. Aside from the fact that the default language appears to be German, there is no address, nothing about the people making this product. Even the Terms and Conditions is only provided in German. I'll let someone else bite first.

Got mine today. About a week from Germany to Canada. Decals seem really nice. The spark plugs are amazing. 

1 hour ago, is it windy yet? said:

Got mine today. About a week from Germany to Canada. Decals seem really nice. The spark plugs are amazing. 

Good news. Let us know how the decals perform once you use them. I'm definitely interested in these.

On 4/1/2019 at 9:40 PM, is it windy yet? said:

WOW! Thank you for updating us.

:clap2:😃

hey ho,

thanks holmes for sharing the link to my shop! :-) i really appreciate that! i hope to see some pics of your work soon :-)

i am new to the biz and i have a limited amount of time for my shop (yet) so please excuse if my website does not contain more informations about me.. 

if you guys have any suggestions or questions - please don't hesitate - just contact me.

best regards!

tom

Hey that's a very cool product. I've tried everything -- even tried painting those switch labels in white using a strand of hair.  it's so hard to control the consistency and amount of paint and usually results in undesired white blobs.   This will make things so much easier.  Thanks for the link!  And thanks ANYZ!

7 hours ago, crackerjazz said:

Hey that's a very cool product. I've tried everything -- even tried painting those switch labels in white using a strand of hair.  it's so hard to control the consistency and amount of paint and usually results in undesired white blobs.   This will make things so much easier.  Thanks for the link!  And thanks ANYZ!

i know that kind of pain... this why i created these decals.. i was building kitty hawk's t-28c with this nice aires resin cockpit where i was able to paint all the dials but something was missing... ;-)

BTW. with the last update of my shop you can convert the euro values to a hand full of other currencies..

best regards!

tom