Stinson Reliant in British service - colors?

A couple dozen of civilian Stinsons were impressed into British military service during WWII.  And I have an AMT 1/48 Stinson Reliant I want to decorate in British military colors.  Near as I can tell, the undersides were either yellow or 'sky', so that part of the finish is accounted for.  But I can't determine in what colors the upper surfaces were painted.  All I've seen were camouflaged, some kind of dark green and a middling shade of blue. 

Comments and advice will be very gratefully appreciated.

Thanks, folks.

If there were any in Dk green/earth they would likely have been Sky or yellow undersides. Unless they were in the far east then it is possible they wore Dk green/earth & MSG. Found a nice FAA one here, its a restored one though....

DSC_3498.jpg

Edited by barkin mad

Thanks, I was aware of the FAA Stinson V-77's.  I was hoping to turn up color schemes of 'impressed' civilian ones, wheel pants and all, so my AMT kit could be plausibly decorated in warpaint.  The one b/w photo I have of one in flight ain't much use for shaking out colors.  

3 minutes ago, Cubs2jets said:

I spent about 30 minutes googling around.  I'm sure you found this picture as easily as I did.

p652164833-3.jpg.d6c894b5165c4a45f224b578a53ec21c.jpg

Lots of V-77 pics.  Might copy the camo pattern.  Good luck.

C2j

I would guess thats the green/brown over sky scheme. The yellow in the roundel doesnt seem to match the underside colour

sean