Hey Cudos for Listening

I've gone through my stash of decals and yes I have multiples

Bae hawk moose markings and Texan 2. 

Looking forward to your A-12 SR-71

Early F-18

Nasa

CL-600/605

P-3 sheets

Like I said you have listened and thanks. For the CL-600/605 let me know what Canadian references you need. I have some.

6 hours ago, Emvar said:

I've gone through my stash of decals and yes I have multiples

Bae hawk moose markings and Texan 2. 

Looking forward to your A-12 SR-71

Early F-18

Nasa

CL-600/605

P-3 sheets

Like I said you have listened and thanks. For the CL-600/605 let me know what Canadian references you need. I have some.

Totally concur!   Kursad listens to us little folks and isn't afraid to produce decals that most others won't touch.  And they all wind up being winners.

My CL-600 kit is not here yet, but I have finished the base drawings and will draw a sheet fairly quickly. It will definitely have a few Canadian schemes.

I have more Canadian subjects in the works. Your orders of the CL-600 sheet will go toward the "let us buy Kursad a genuine wartime Inglis Hi-Power" fund, so rest assured the proceeds are going to be used on tasteful Canadian products :-).

5 hours ago, KursadA said:

My CL-600 kit is not here yet, but I have finished the base drawings and will draw a sheet fairly quickly. It will definitely have a few Canadian schemes.

I have more Canadian subjects in the works. Your orders of the CL-600 sheet will go toward the "let us buy Kursad a genuine wartime Inglis Hi-Power" fund, so rest assured the proceeds are going to be used on tasteful Canadian products :-).

Don't have a need for this sheet but may buy it just to help with your goal of obtaining a genuine Inglis!