Which 1/72 HH-60 do I pick?

I’m looking to build a USCG HH-60J  “Jayhawk”, in 1/72 scale.   
I see there are Hobby Boss, Trumpeter, and Italeri options.  I’m not finding much in the way of online reviews, so I thought I’d ask here.    

I’m guessing the Hobby Boss and Trumpeter kits are the same plastic?  But how do they compare to the Italeri kit?  If I am understanding Scalemates correctly, the Italeri H-60 family is 5-10 years older than the HB kit.

I realize that there won’t be many guys here with knowledge of the USCG versions, but I’m hoping to at least get a sense of how buildable the respective families of  kits are- I’m guessing that any fit issues would be common to all the H-60 versions the manufacturer offers.....

TIA!

-Bill

I built the Hobbyboss SH60 and the HH-60. Both were very enjoyable builds and the kit is to 99% the same as the USCG-version.

I also built several of the Italeri Hawks and while they are good, I do favor the Hobbyboss H-60.

Here is a WIP of an USAF HH-60, using the Italeri-kit. It has some differences to the USCG-version, but many things of the kit are the same.

HAJO

Edited by Hajo L.