WANTED: 1/48 UH-1D Main Rotor shaft/blades.

Hey Gang.

Anyone have extra parts for a 1/48th UH-1D main rotor shaft and blades they don't want or from a trashed model? 

I have a Monogram USAF Huey 1C that I'm wanting to convert to a 1F. 

I'm in the USA.

Thanks in advance

John

Edited by AirMedical

Genry,

Thanks for the offer.  The blades in the kit are more like that of the 214A/B huey (too wide) so those wouldn't work.  Thank you for taking the time to reach out and trying to help.  It's very much appreciated. Thank you!

John

AirMedical (Hey, you a pilot? EC145??) 

Anyway, I have a UH-1D kit, Italeri that I won't finish, it has the rotor in it, But I am in Canada, and at work, so won't be able to send after 1 May, but you can have it for the shipping cost, If I can find it.

Cheers

Harald 

(EC135P2+ guy)

Hi Harald,

No, Not a pilot....I wish.  I flew fixed wing for a short period trying to get my private pilots license.   Got too expensive for my budget.

You fly the 135?

The helicopter on my image is our local air medical program which is based not far from my house.

Yah, sure.  PM me what you need and how to get it to you.  No rush.  I'm at work too. LOL!  Whenever it's convenient for you. 

Thank you in advance.

John

Edited by AirMedical