MONOGRAM 1/48 F-14A TOMCAT

Fresh off the bench, the Monogram 1/48 F-14A Tomcat of VF-84 "Da Bones" along with it's mate the big 1/32 Revell Tomcat. Used CAM decals, True Details seats, Master Model AOA and Alpha probes and Steel Beach chin pod.

:cheers:
Jerry

F14-A-VF84-1.jpg
F14-A-VF84-2.jpg
F14-A-VF84-3.jpg
F14-A-VF84-4.jpg
F14-A-VF84-5.jpg
F14-A-VF84-6.jpg
  • 2 weeks later...

F-14's from VF-84 have starred in the movie The Final Countdown where two F-14's shoot down two Japanese Zeros when the USS Nimitz travels back in time to December 6, 1941, if you have not seen the movie I highly recommend it. The movie is actually filmed on the USS Nimitz and was released in 1980, it available on both dvd and blu-ray.

2 hours ago, quark51 said:

F-14's from VF-84 have starred in the movie The Final Countdown where two F-14's shoot down two Japanese Zeros when the USS Nimitz travels back in time to December 6, 1941, if you have not seen the movie I highly recommend it. The movie is actually filmed on the USS Nimitz and was released in 1980, it available on both dvd and blu-ray.

Saw the movie when it originally came out. Soon as it was available on DVD I bought one and watch it quite often.  Watched it a couple 

of times what while working on the kit.

Jerry

1 hour ago, k5ikl said:

Saw the movie when it originally came out. Soon as it was available on DVD I bought one and watch it quite often.  Watched it a couple 

of times what while working on the kit.

Jerry

When I found out the movie was going to be released on dvd I went to store and picked up one for myself. It makes me wonder what would have happened if they were able to stop the attack on Pearl Harbor.