• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, Dlj60 said:

Thanks Gary

Hi,  ,

What I should have said is that we never sold them separately.   They do come as part of the F-15 Vent set GTR 32015.  SB should have them listed in a day or so as I just sent them a restocking order that arrives today.  Sorry for the confusion.

THX, GH

Thanks Gary

I already left a email notice at SB for your GTR32015, once is arrive and I will order it immediately!

Thanking again for your kind attention and deeply appreciated.

With kind regards

Duke

Hi Gary

I also need to order the F-15E Wheel sets and would like to know the differences between Michelin and Dunlop, is Michelin belongs to the more recent newer F-15Es?

Thanks for your help

With kind regards

Duke

19 minutes ago, Dlj60 said:

Hi Gary

I also need to order the F-15E Wheel sets and would like to know the differences between Michelin and Dunlop, is Michelin belongs to the more recent newer F-15Es?

Thanks for your help

With kind regards

Duke

Dunlop does not make tires for the F-15.   Your choices are Goodyear or Michelin, and the choice is yours unless you have a specific reference you are duplicating.   Tires are not assigned like engines.  With the GT Resin wheel set, you get your choice of both sizes of lightening holes for the main wheels in each set.   The set also cones with the shimmy dampener.