I wondered if you forgot about this Group Build ... it's so nice to see you posting this build.

I just had a glance at your CSM build and will have to re-familarize myself with its construction ... but all those lovely details you put into the Service Module's bays as well as the interior of the CM ... have you glued every thing closed??

These 2 models, CSM and LM are superb! ( ... and you've even placed the LM at the correct sun direction!  :thumbsup:  )

Thanx Vincent!

Pete

I just went through all your pix and descriptions for the CSM and I was most pleased to see that you have indeed kept the clear panels so that all those lovely internal details can be seen.

The amount of work, the research, the planning and the 3D work is most impressive, Vincent. This is such a visual treat ... congratulations on a job very well done!  :worship:

Will these be housed in a Museum or public display somewhere? I certainly hope so!

After you've taken a few days off ... is there anything else on your 'to do' list? Is there another model you're making plans to build?

Merci Beaucoup Vincent!

Pete

Thanks for the comments Pete and Hajo. I was a bit in a hurry to finish this model since I wanted to use in a conference about the 50th anniversary so between updating the website and putting pictures on facebooks and 4 different forums I missed a bit model description here (and others). Sorry for that. The current museum is my house and I will see what I do in the future. As for a new project I am still hesitating but I am busy doing 3D work on a full scale LM that will land in Toulous next July. I am not doing it but am working as a consultant on the project and providing 3D files for the various details. It is upscaling but also adding details which obviouly were not provide at 1/32.

In the mean time I am working on my 1/10 LRV design (I want to finish designig the parts). I have several projets in mind : the 1/10 LRV, 1/48 LM + CSM (mine and realspace), 1/96 Saturn V and LUT, 1/48 Skylab. I have not decided yet. At this time I feel a bit like in a post-partum depressed mode but don't worry it will not last long.

Vincent