Where to find 1/48 Revell Rafale C??

It seems Revell of Germany kits are getting harder to find in the US. Anyone know where I can find the new Rafale C in the US? I've been wanting to build one of these and had planned to mash a B and an M together.

I've seen them on Ebay but shipping is more than the kit.

TIA!
Mike

Revell Rafale B has all parts to build a single seat Rafale C except the spine and rear cockpit part. The B box has single seat cockpit tub and canopy. 

If you can find a Rafale B, you can contact Revell Germany to order the single part tree from Rafale M kit that contain all three parts to build a Rafale C. 

Decals you can buy from SyhartDecals as Revell kit decals are very hard and are usually rubbish. 

Rafale B instructions 

https://stage.revell.de/fileadmin/import/images/bau/04610_%23BAU_DASSAULT_RAFAEL_B_.PDF

Rafale M instructions

https://stage.revell.de/fileadmin/import/images/bau/04517_%23BAU_DASSAULT_RAFALEM.PDF

From Rafale M box, you will need the tree containing parts 71, 13 and 20.

I have one Rafale B in brand new condition in sealed box. If you are interested, please contact me through DM.

BNAModelWorld has it. $48.85, but shipping to the USA is more reasonable and I've have very good luck with BNA and shipping from Australia is actually rather fast.

Thanks for all the input! I checked amazon and they had it in stock for about $50 shipped for UK, not bad at all. BNA was about $65 with shipping. 

I was able to find a hobby boss C for $25 w/ shipping and I already had 2 Rafale Bs in the stash. One is sealed and the other is apparently missing a few parts, so that pretty well decided that.

With the leftover parts, I can pick up a Wolfpack upgrade set if I need another B at a later date. 

cheers!
Mike

4 hours ago, Matt Walker said:

Speaking of Rafales, the C is a single seater, correct? So why are all the pictures of the HB "C" kit show them as being 2 seaters?

I Googled Hobby Boss Ralafe C and all the pics of the C version were correct with the exception of one pic of a CAD drawing that showed a B version.