I've been searching the internet for last few days and couldn't find any pictures of the zulu Cobra pit showing more than the instruments panel. Are the seats same as in whisky Cobra? 

1 hour ago, DanW said:

I've been searching the internet for last few days and couldn't find any pictures of the zulu Cobra pit showing more than the instruments panel. Are the seats same as in whisky Cobra? 

Modeling News has a review of the kit with few  photos of the interior. Very few photos available on the interior so far.

Oliver

On 4/11/2019 at 1:07 AM, SinisterVampire319 said:

Look at my small walkaround I took at a local airshow back in 2012. Shows a little bit of the seat.
I have the album set on public so you should be able to see it even if not signed up.
https://www.facebook.com/oneofive.thud/media_set?set=a.276547762457818

Nice walkaround! Seems like they stow the belts behind the seat. Just wonder whether this could be a reason for not reproducing the seat belts by Academy. 

On 4/16/2019 at 9:01 PM, otis252 said:

Thanks Dave, does that controller connect to anything or does the gunner just hold it? Thanks.

Chuck

The Mission Grip has all the functionality found on the Cyclic and Collective stick, allowing the pilot or gunner to use the full functionality of the TSS and weapons without having their hands on the controls.  Both seats have it but in practice it would generally only be used by the front seat (gunner).

(So yes it does do something)

Edited by Sarathi S.
On 4/10/2019 at 7:07 PM, SinisterVampire319 said:

Look at my small walkaround I took at a local airshow back in 2012. Shows a little bit of the seat.
I have the album set on public so you should be able to see it even if not signed up.
https://www.facebook.com/oneofive.thud/media_set?set=a.276547762457818

Can any other non Facebook people access it? It is asking me for a login.