Dspiae circle cutter

Hi Guys . Have any of you done any business with this company ?

I am looking for a safe business to purchase a dspiae 2.0 circle cutter  without spending a small ransom  . 

Opened to suggestions .

Thank you . Christian 

Edited by Chris L

Certain retailers/website names get autocorrected as a sort of SPAM filter, because they've been used by spammers in the past to advertise on the site.

If you're talking about Ali Express...  then yes, they're reliable, though shipping times can be slow.  They're basically the Chinese version of Amazon, but with many 3rd party sellers, so similar caveats apply: the site itself is fine and I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything there, but it IS possible that you might have an issue with some random 3rd party seller (just like you could with Amazon).  I wouldn't expect it, and it shouldn't be much of a problem resolving it through the main site, but still, be aware.

Edited by MoFo
7 hours ago, MoFo said:

Certain retailers/website names get autocorrected as a sort of SPAM filter, because they've been used by spammers in the past to advertise on the site.

If you're talking about Ali Express...  then yes, they're reliable, though shipping times can be slow.  They're basically the Chinese version of Amazon, but with many 3rd party sellers, so similar caveats apply: the site itself is fine and I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything there, but it IS possible that you might have an issue with some random 3rd party seller (just like you could with Amazon).  I wouldn't expect it, and it shouldn't be much of a problem resolving it through the main site, but still, be aware.

Thanks for the information. Cheers, Christian 

Hi Ollie . I purchase things from all over the world .  However , China just has never been one of them...

I gave someplace in China a try but once it hit the states it tracked and got delivered someplace in TX .  I am in NC. which is  nowhere near . The excuse was that the post office sent it to the wrong place .

The fact is that I bought it with Paypal which I guarantee knows my address well . 

Anyhow, quick money refund but that was not what I really wanted . Hope yours fairs better .

All I see is stores selling in China which is where they are manufactured .

I'm trying to find some place with better odds and are still affordable .

HLJ carries it with some other model manufacturer's name on it but you can triple the price for that one.

Cheers, Christian 

Between my various hobbies, I have ordered, by this point, over a hundred separate different packages from the Far East, from model kits to DSLRs to replica firearms to Radio Controlled aircraft. I have never lost a single parcel. Some people have bad luck, but I've always used airmail and never had a problem. 

I did not used airmail but this is the first time anything has ever gone to the wrong address .  This listing actually had a New York address.

The same day , I ordered the dspiae locator from an Atlanta, GA . again through Ebay and it promptly went to Texas as well but a different address .

Call it bad luck if you would like to but that's just plain strange in my mind.

Cheers, Christian

Bit of intrigue . I even went to the post office to check the second tracking number when I figured out it was also going to the wrong place to see if they could redirect it.

The tracking number was in the system and they knew what address it was heading for but it has to go to said address.

There something dishonest in all this but I don't understand how it works out .

That is the reason I am searching for something tried and true.

Cheers , Christian 

Finally came to a conclusion thanks to one of my Canadian friends who has done business with this company before. Thanks for your input guys.

Hobby Easy ...Cheers, Christian