Been out of the loop for a long time. Wanting to get back into models again.

Being a Marine, I like to keep most things Marine related. Im not seeing a lot of Marine air wing decals. Some limited old stock from MAW. Can't remember who else makes any.

I don't do anything smaller than 1:48, but I like 1:35 and 1:32 mostly.

Hoping to get a 1:48 Ch-53 kit soon. Would like to find decals for HMH-463 Pegasus, which was the heavy rotor squadron on my base that flew us around every so often for field ops.

Edited by dangerdan87
2 minutes ago, dangerdan87 said:

Being a Marine, I like to keep most things Marine related. Im not seeing a lot of Marine air wing decals. Some limited old stock from MAW. Can't remember who else makes any.

Hoping to get a 1:48 Ch-53 kit soon. Would like to find decals for HMH-463 Pegasus, which was the heavy rotor squadron on my base that flew us around every so often for field ops.

I'm your huckleberry..........

https://www.flyingleathernecksdecals.com/

11 hours ago, dangerdan87 said:

I also have quite a few USMC subjects in 1/32 decals especially, covering many Marine A-4, A-6, F-4, O-1, and OV-10 aircraft. They're all Vietnam War period though with exception of some post-war VMA-533 Marine A-6s (1970s and Desert Storm).

http://aoadecals.com/

MRC Academy 1/35 Ah-1W (original 2002 release) and 1/48 Ch-53E on the way....

Wasn't cheap at least on the super stallion....but since they are discontinued.....

Big ed PE set for the 53 also on the way...$25 on amazon seemed like a really good deal.

I don't have my set up, tools and accessories like I used to but at least I still got my small TC-2000 compressor and Iwata HP-C plus.

Other stuff will come in time, but at least they're readily available such as hoses, regulator, quick connects, paints, glues etc etc. Been thinking about getting an HP-CS, but we'll see how the C plus does