LF / WTB/WTT For these items (updated 20200411)

Updated my wish list/want list 20200411. 

The target audience is those modelers that like to build their subjects without pylons and stores.  If you are one of this group then I would like to acquire your left over/surplus parts by purchase,  trade, or as a gift.  I am not looking for handouts unless you are feeling generous. 

I am looking for the following 1/48th scale F-86/F-100 pylon parts:

From the Academy or Hasegawa 1:48th scale F-86 Sabre:

All stores pylons.  With emphasis on the AIM-9 Sidewinder AAM pylons. 

From the Trumpeter 1:48th scale F-100C/F-100D/F-100F Super Sabre kits:

All stores pylons.  With emphasis on the inverted "Y" shape AIM-9 Sidewinder twin launcher pylon and the center (under the fuselage) stores pylon. 

In addition the above I am also in search of some 1:32nd scale AIM-54 Phoenix missiles from the Trumpeter F-14 Tomcat or the Tamiya F-14 Tomcat.  Or, from the Trumpeter 1:32nd scale Air to Air Weapons set (#3303).  If anyone has these AIM-54 bits surplus to their needs I would like at least six if possible or more if they are available in any larger quantities.  Why, you ask?  I am looking for a Phoenix missile shape in 1:32nd scale for a what-if missile that can be adapted to a 1:48th scale aircraft.  Call it "Scale-O-Rama" or "imagineering" for lack of a better description. 

I know postage SUCKS as I have endured the beat down on my wallet that had me paying more in postage than what the claimed value was on the contents.  So if you are outside of the CONUS/Canada then I completely understand if you choose to not assist.  

Edited by jeffryfontaine
emphasis on desired scale

@rcaf*100 - Thanks,

The plan is apply improvements to the Monogram 1/48th scale F-86 and F-100.  The stores pylons provided are a bit soft on details or nonexistant in the case of the Sidewinder launch rail/pylon.  As for the F-100, the inboard pylons are configured for the AGM-12 Bullpup missile and are not simply a matter of cutting away the little bit on the bottom of the pylon to create a bomb rack.  Also the upside down "Y" shape twin Sidewinder and central fuselage stores pylon pylon would be a nice improvement to the Monogram F-100. 

• 9 months later...

Ill take a look and see what I have. Stand by...

ok. I have the sidewinder mounts and missiles for the Hasegawa F-86 I will not be using, as well as the inverted "Y" mounts, missiles and TER  from the trumpeter F-100. Unfortunately. I used all the other pylons on my build. 

Let me know. I can try in a bubble envelope and see what the damage is...price wise. 

Sean

Edited by martin_sam_2000
17 hours ago, jeffryfontaine said:

Bump one last time. 

Also, I just purchased two F-100 kits (1 X F-100D and 1 X F-100F) but would still like to acquire additional stores pylons to try and spruce up my old Monogram F-100D kits. 

crap!!! completely forgot about this!! I have the parts in a bag on my computer desk. I will get a shipping quote for you this week!!

Sean

• 2 weeks later...