Mig 28 screen shots from Top Gun

Hello gang,

I'm in the process of building a Mig 28 and in doing my research for the paint job I watched the opening scene from the movie because they show some really good close up shots of the Mig. 

TGMig001.thumb.jpg.cc5982f4e095ad8cfbf0e46aa6f65e61.jpgTGMig002.thumb.jpg.0809b725c5f19bad893b9b7ec9249f81.jpg 

Is it just me or does it look like the bottom is painted a light grey or a light flat black on these shots? I guess it could be the way the light is hitting it but the whole front from the intake to the nose looks like a very distinct difference in paint and not just lighting.

What do you guys think?

-Zombiel

Black all over. During the shoot the black peeled off in patches and constantly required touch ups. In some shots of the movie you can clearly see the tan/ brown under the black.

18 hours ago, habu2 said:

No one’s ever seen one this close before.....

LOL

13 hours ago, phantom said:

Black all over. During the shoot the black peeled off in patches and constantly required touch ups. In some shots of the movie you can clearly see the tan/ brown under the black.

TG3.jpg.85165c13bc0302ca43cd9c0627e82b0f.jpg

As seen here!

30 minutes ago, Keroburner89 said:

Definitely reflection my man. 

OK All black it is! Thanks guys.

-Zombiel