8 hours ago, BWDenver said:

AH-1G Night fire at Ft hood.

Wow, that is very cool, and good photographer as well, getting the setting right for a long exposure is not an easy thing to do well, even today with instant results. I shoot lightening as a hobby, and it took me a long time to get it right. Now it is easy to fix pictures in photoshop, being a good photographer is no longer required.

Thanks for the awesome picture, another one for my Mk19 (varients) file. I would still love to see nice resin door gunner set-up (Floyd, that mean you)!

Anthony

5 hours ago, Clinstone said:

*cough* F-35B *cough* 

Well I think that is more of a pentagon/political program. I have always thought that the F-35 should never have moved beyond virtual reality and CAD. Many of the things that make the aircraft special, could/would have been better just to retrofit legacy aircraft, especially the "invisible aircraft" helmet system, the F-22 and F-15 could have enjoyed that nice feature. The pentagon and washington as a whole, always find ways to muck it up. The F-22 should (IMHO) have had the original order filled, preventing the double the cost per unit problem that plagues the bean counters when ever they decide to cut programs before they are complete. That, and the constantly moving goal posts, is often the reason for costs spiraling out of control.

I don't love the F-35, we had legacy aircraft that it will never replace, like the A-10. I don't care how much they say it will fill that role, until that is proven in combat, the A-10 should keep flying.

Oh well, they don't ALWAYS get it right.

Anthony