CD144020 - 1/144 SAC B-52 Part 1

On 4/20/2019 at 2:29 PM, Dutch said:

@KursadA will you include the B-52G/H windows and stencils on the bottom half of the sheet as with CD144005?

Yes - with various color changes for the stencilling as appropriate for the 1990s era camouflage on most options on the sheet.

15 hours ago, KursadA said:

Yes - with various color changes for the stencilling as appropriate for the 1990s era camouflage on most options on the sheet.

Will you include the wing and fuselage walkway lines also?  They were featured on SIOP & Strategic Scheme jets.  Only horizontal stabilizers had them on the Gunship Gray scheme.

36 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Will you include the wing and fuselage walkway lines also?  They were featured on SIOP & Strategic Scheme jets.  Only horizontal stabilizers had them on the Gunship Gray scheme.

Yes - there will be a separate sheet with walkways. I am only doing them in the 1/144 sheet, though - 1/72 scale builders will need to source it from the kit sheet, unless I decide to release a dedicated walkway sheet sometime in the future.

On 4/22/2019 at 12:12 PM, USAFsparkchaser said:

I think warbirds does stencils and walkways in gray. It’s the sheet that has the Griffiss and Wurtsmith decals. 

I was thinking 72020 with walkways in black. AFAIK, 72021 (Griffiss & Wurtsmith) does not include walkways, but 72039 (Barksdale) does include gray walkways.

As this is the 1/144 sheet and the preponderance of schemes are either SIOP or Strategic, black fuselage, wing & tail walkways would be apporpriate.

Edited by Dutch
add link
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...