ARC Discussion Forums
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Whiskey

Revell GT-40 MKII questions

Has anybody built this kit? I mean I'm sure there are those who have as the kit is 30 years old. I'm just asking if it's worth picking up. Does it compare evenly to the Fujimi kit or surpass it? Any tips would be helpful.

268607-12135-88-pristine.jpg

If I remember correctly this was the Fujimi kit.  I have it at home and could look it over tonight to see if there is any manufacturers markings on the sprues.

I'm almost 100% that it is the Fujimi curb side model without the engine.  Box says made in Japan and in the bag with the wheels is a piece of paper that says made in Japan also.

Sweet thanks! Sometimes I see these kits and they are less than the actual Fujimi boxing.

Posted (edited)

I pick these up when I see a price I cant refuse.  Only problem is that I have a few now and replacement decals will cost me more than what I paid for the kits.  I have a problem paying over $10 for a few meatballs.

Edited by Spectre711

Lol I'll take a few off your hands. And yeah, decal prices for ONE car a freaking insane! I built one or two cars when I was a kid but that was it. I'm starting to get back into it and I'm just like, I thought jets would break my account but it's actually model cars that'll do it!