CD144021 - 1/144 C-133 Cargomaster

Some very good stills here; showing an over the wing inspection with detail shots of the top surfaces / walkways. Note the area with emergency life rafts right at the aft wing root - I will depict these area with detailed markings:

https://www.criticalpast.com/video/65675038920_C-133A-aircraft_Dover-Air-Force-Base_First-Air-Transport-Squadron_MATS

65675038920_004232_3.jpg   65675038920_004876_3.jpg   

65675038920_004738_3.jpg  

Edited by KursadA

12 options, covering almost every interesting scheme ever worn by a C-133 Cargomaster. 

There is a second, all-black sheet with walkways and trim lines; as well as a set of digits to allow you to build almost any USAF Cargomaster.

cd144021.jpg

Hi Kursad,

Any chance you could add the serial number and nose number for the C-133 that is still sitting at the former Chanute AFB in Rantoul, IL?  Serial number is 56-2009 and the nose number is "2009".  Spent alot of time in my youth hanging around this bird as my dad worked at the base for over 25 years.  I've included a link to the latest pictures of this bird.  

http://www.warbirdinformationexchange.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68884

I hope you can accommodate!

Thank you,

Ron Young

C-133 1.3.PNG

2 hours ago, Thorp said:

Hi Kursad,

Any chance you could add the serial number and nose number for the C-133 that is still sitting at the former Chanute AFB in Rantoul, IL?  Serial number is 56-2009 and the nose number is "2009".  Spent alot of time in my youth hanging around this bird as my dad worked at the base for over 25 years.  I've included a link to the latest pictures of this bird.  

Hi Ron,

I already sent the design to be printed, but the sheet includes two blank yellow/blue number panels and the second (not yet shown) black insert will have a full set of digits, so you should be able to replicate this aircraft (or almost any USAF C-133 for that matter).

Edited by KursadA

Killer sheet Kursad.   Ordered my kit for this sheet now just waiting to receive it.   Can't see building the Welsh vac kit when injection is available.   

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 12:50 PM, Ben Brown said:

Oooo, incentive to break out my Welsh kit!

Ben

You're a better man than I am Ben. 

On 4/29/2019 at 3:32 PM, Drifterdon said:

Killer sheet Kursad.   Ordered my kit for this sheet now just waiting to receive it.   Can't see building the Welsh vac kit when injection is available.   

You're a better man than I am Ben. 

Nah, I’m just too cheap to buy the Roden kit! 😄

Ben