CD144021 - 1/144 C-133 Cargomaster

The walkway sheet will provide a set of easy-to-use (I hope) walkway elements for the natural metal and white-over-metal schemes, as well as enough digits to let you build almost any C-133.

cd144021.jpg cd144021b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sierrascale said:

Wow, I hadn''t planned on getting a C-133, but the die is cast. AFFTC markings!

Maybe you can get a C-124 along with it to save on shipping - because I managed to slip in a WADC option to the Globemaster sheet as well:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/23032926@N05/10543568904/sizes/l/

Too cool!  I  did as Kursad suggested and ordered both a Roden C-124C and C-133A from Ukraine a month ago. They arrived on sat. Total cost $68 for both kits and postage. 

Edited by Dutch
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KursadA said:

So - what are the initial impressions? I am looking forward to see Derek's build - is anyone else working on a Cargomaster?

Another grand slam home run Kursad!   Unfortunately I have so any other projects going I have to put this one on hold for now.  And I too can't wait to see what magic Derek does with his kit.

Thanks for the kind words gents.  I am really looking forward  to using these decals.  The hardest part will be deciding which a/c to model! 😄

-Derek 

Edited by viking73
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I really hope for a re-release of this sheet. I recently bought the Roden kit solely on the basis of finding this decal sheet, not knowing that it had been on the market for so long already and is of course now sold out in the entire world... 😞

J

Edited by JeffreyK