CD72092 - 1/72 B-52 Armament Markings

CD72092 will be a limited-run sheet with supplementary markings for B-52 armament: detailed markings for six AGM-86B ALCMs and six GAM-72A / ADM-20C Quails are included. Designed for the Modelcollect ALCMs and Black Dog resin Quails.

There is still space on the sheet and I am willing to entertain your ideas for other B-52 armament markings that you might need - Quickstrike mines, CAPTOR etc. ?

Edited by KursadA

Really like the idea, though with 6x ALCM per sheet will there be a double sheet to get to 12 missiles?  In addition to the markings, details such as the radar altimeter antennas would be a great detail for the ALCMs. 

Not it sure if the B-52s carried more than four Quail at a time, so maybe some tradespace there?

Pylon markings are a great idea; not much in the way of markings on the big ALCM/ACM pylons other than a serial number, but the HSABs have more markings to include data placards and alignment stripes. One of Modelcollect’s original CAD previews showed HSABS, but the most likely boxings to include them have already come and gone, the late G & H. 

Hound Dogs would be cool, usable on both the AMT early G and the new Black Dog item. 

I’ll look through my photos to see if I have anything useful. 

Jonah