Last shot before everything goes to evilbay. (airbrushes, paint, kits, resin for sale)

Looking to get of some stuff. I am open to REASONABLE OFFERS. Shipping not include, but will ship the cheapest method possible. If interested, email me: davisstudent25@gmail.com
Thanks in advance,
Khumar

AIRBRUSHES:
-Iwata BCR Hobby Set (comes with hose, regulator, cleaner, and compressed air). I got it as a birthday gift only tested 3 times, I don't care for siphon feed. Asking $80  $70
-Badger 200G airbrush (comes with quick disconnect, plastic case, nozzle wrench). This has been my work horse. It's cleaned and lubed. Asking $55  $45
PAINTS:
-Hataka Orange Line paint sets. Beautiful paints, they don't clog, you can get extremely fine lines with them. But they do smell somewhat and my cat absolutely hates them (leaves me little gifts every time I use them, doesn't do this for any other paints). Asking $140 $130 (can only be shipped by ground).
     -Spitfire desert set (only used the interior green color)
     -RAF modern fighters, USAF Aggressors (both the F-15 and F-16 set), USN Modern jets and Vietnam jets set, USAF European camo scheme set.    
-Mr Hobby paints. I have about 61 bottles, of those 15 bottles are used. Covers colors from WWII to modern aircraft. I have switched completely over to acrylics so I don't need these. asking $125  $115 plus shipping.   

-1/48 Academy F-4J (box open, bags sealed) JollyRogers marking asking $45 $40
-1/48 Hasegawa Hellcat with true details cockpit asking $35
-1/48 Airfix Meteor Pr.9 Asking $40 $38
-1/48 Tamiya F-16 thunderbirds boxing $37
-1/48 Hasegawa F-18 "Vikings" boxing $40
-1/35 Tamiya T-55A $37

Resin:
-1/48 True Details: P-51, Bf-109E, Fw-190, Fw-190 D9, Corsair $55 for the lot.

Sorry no trades, I have all the kits I will ever need. Saving to buy a new compressor. 

Edited by FalconFan24
  • 3 weeks later...