LF: Victory 1/48 Luftwaffe F-104 Decal Sheet

Actually - only part of the sheet.  I am completing a TF-104G model of an actual Starfighter (63-8454) that I shot at DMAFB in August 1980.  It was bare metal, obviously a Luftwaffe jet based at Luke which stopped by DM for some fuel (and lunch).

The jet was covered with stencils and the closest decal set I've seen with that many stencil decals is Victory Sheet VPD48003.

The sheet contained two complete sets of stencil decals and I'm hoping someone may have at least one full set of the stencils available (and a copy of the instruction sheet).

I realize the sheets been OOP for well over a decade and I've seen some absurd prices requested ($150 to $239) for a single sheet - that's a wee bit extreme.

If able to help - PM me and I'll gladly cover reasonable costs - and send you an 8x10 color photo of the jet (no, not the model - the real aircraft).

Many thanks to anyone that may be able to help!

Rip VW

Hi Rip

Go to http://www.dacoproducts.com/ and check out the Astra T/F-104G decal sheet, it's fantastic with some great instructions.

They have the F-104 sheet plus separate stencil sheets, a little pricey but you won't be disappointed.

If you have to have the Victory Production sheet Dann is selling one on page 4 of Buy and Sell 

"victory productions 48003 F-104 Luftwaffe $50"

Hope that helps!

Edited by jeem

Hi Jeem - I checked the Daco site and unfortunately Danny is out of the reprints (again), even the stencil only sheet is sold out - however, thanks for the tip on the VP48003 sheet, I'll be checking in with Dann to see what we may be able to arrange.

Rip VW

Hi Rip

Glad I could help out, looking forward to seeing the finished model when you're done. It looks like it's pretty weathered too which would

be really cool if you can pull it off.   PM also sent.