Insert decals from Fightertown Decals

I have just received letters from California with two small sheets of decals, from Fightertown Decals.

But I am not so sure for what decal sheets are those inserts.

I believe one is for 48087 F-14 Data & Weapons Sheet but what for is the second one?

I have never ordered such inserts nor don't know anything about any replacement action. Anyone know something about it? Brian?
It is nice to receive it from company with such good customer service, but I am a little bit surprised.

photo_2019-04-26_16-11-28.thumb.jpg.6d12ed37502afb82945407cfcb671fb5.jpg

Missing AA tailcodes for 48086. 

Transparent windscreen (printer mistakenly printed an opaque color) and pieces for 48087

we sent them automatically to all customers who ordered those sheets. I probably should have put the sheet number on the insert...

brian

1 hour ago, phantomfan said:

Hello Brian,

I have bought those decals from another source, in this case how is it possible to have the add-on insterts?

Thanks

Marco

Send an email with where you bought it from please 

Fightertowndecals@yahoo.com

Suffice it to say, most of us have received these correction decals. Brian's business is top notch. Gets A+++ in my book. I had complete forgotten that these were slated to done. He could have just passed it over and I would never have been the wiser. Instead, out of the blue, the decals arrived. :thumbsup2:

Unfortunately I bought 3 48087 sheets from Luckymodel. I contacted Brian and he said he had sent LM a quantity of the new inserts for that sheet. I contacted LM and they want me to order something so they can ship the inserts with customer paid shipping. Not great customer service from Luckymodel. They could take a lesson from Brian.

Cheers,

John

John,

thanks for the info. 

I have sent a message to Brian but I have not received any answer yet. 

Probably would be the same considering I bought the decals from Lucky Models too..

Regards. 

Marco

3 hours ago, CF104 said:

Unfortunately I bought 3 48087 sheets from Luckymodel. I contacted Brian and he said he had sent LM a quantity of the new inserts for that sheet. I contacted LM and they want me to order something so they can ship the inserts with customer paid shipping. Not great customer service from Luckymodel. They could take a lesson from Brian.

Cheers,

John

That's strange. DXM released a correction sheet for one of their sheets. I contacted LM, where I had purchased them, and they sent me the correction sheet free of charge. It took a while and I had to remind them a couple of times that I was waiting, but they got their act together, apologized and sent them.