C-46 1/72 Williams Brothers

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Johnopfor said:

Maybe, with luck, the current owners of Williams Brothers will re-release the kit with better markings, like what they did with the B-10 kit.

You mean re-re-release the kit 😛

They did reissue it, it was one of the first kits they reissued. With new box art and decals. Unfortunately (for us) it sold out! I would like to see it reissued again as well!

I'd sure love to see some 1/72 C-46 decals.  Post-war USAF and ANG markings would be cool.  I don't think there are any aftermarket sheets out there for it?  I e-mailed Mark at Wolfpak about that but never received a reply...  

-Derek

On 5/8/2019 at 8:40 PM, viking73 said:

I'd sure love to see some 1/72 C-46 decals.  Post-war USAF and ANG markings would be cool.  I don't think there are any aftermarket sheets out there for it?  I e-mailed Mark at Wolfpak about that but never received a reply...  

-Derek

There's been a bunch of airliner/cargo hauler decals for it not sure about USAF schemes though.

There's been some chatter over in the Caracal area about the C-46 as a good topic for a future sheet. In addition, there's a chance we could see markings for a post-war C-46 from another manufacturer. 😉

• 4 weeks later...

Kursad on the Caracal Models section has posted some profiles for what will be on the upcoming sheet. Personally I am waiting on the Military schemes especially hoping he does a JASDF one.