First, let me start off by saying that this is NOT a review by me. I am wholly unqualified to put off such a thing, as I am just getting back into model building after decades of not building for various reasons. Anyway, I just happened upon a review like none I have ever seen before, and believe me, over the last 6 months, all I have been doing is researching the kits I hope to build.

So I found this Korean page, giving the most thorough and detailed review I have ever seen. The review has more than a dozen photos of the aircraft depicted in the kit, from inside the cockpit, in-flight, and close ups of just about every part of the real aircraft in LARGE high quality images. This is sort of a "one stop shop" review for anyone trying to build as close as possible to the actual helicopter.

Here is the link, which you will probably need to translate, but the pictures speak for themselves! Hope this helps, and definitely enjoy!

https://www.themodellingnews.com/2019/04/in-boxed-135th-scale-usmc-ah-1z-shark.html?m=1

Academy+AH-1Z+Sharkmouth+Zulu+Viper+Spru

The rest you will have to see for yourself! If you are going to build this bird, or you just have a love of helicopters, copy the link and bookmark it, or better, download all the photos while they are available, you never know when it may be taken down for some reason.

Hope this helps, enjoy guys!

Anthony

3 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

Not sure that the site is Korean

Maybe it's my IP address in the Philippines, or possibly got it confused with a different review that I had to translate during my marathon review search, German, Korean, Russian, it's all kind of a blur. That is the first time seeing that site, are their reviews always that detailed?

15 minutes ago, Dave Williams said:

thorough and usually include a number of photos of the real subject. 

OK, thanks for the feedback, definitely one I want to have bookmarked then. Makes life easy when you have detailed pictures of the exact aircraft you are trying to build. I will double check too, make sure I didn't have a brainfart when I spoke of the translation.

Anthony